As the situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) unfolds, we want you to know that your well-being and our team members' health and safety our top priorities. Our store's showroom is currently closed to the public and we are following the guidelines of the CDC and local authorities to help prevent the spread of the virus by taking these actions:
- Our team members are empowered to stay home should they or someone in their household become ill. They know that their job is safe.
- All team members are washing their hands upon entering work and at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Team members are wearing disposable gloves and changing them frequently throughout the day.
- Team members are wearing masks and maintaining the recommended distance when taking and delivering curbside orders.
- We are wiping down shared surfaces throughout the store at least every hour (doors, door handles, counters, phones, keyboards, credit card terminals, tools, etc).
While feeding the birds during these uncertain times can provide entertainment and respite, we understand that you may wish to minimize visits to retail locations. We're here to support you either way with these options:
Order online at MyWBU.com/YorbaLinda
- We will deliver or ship your order to your door. Shipping is Free on orders $75 or more; $7.99 for orders under $75. (some restrictions apply).
- Place your order online for pick-up at the store. Just call us when you arrive and we will bring your order out.
You may also call us at (714) 985- 4928 from 10am to 3pm daily
- We'll take your credit card over the phone; call us when you arrive to pick up and we will bring your order out.
- We can also deliver or ship your order to your door. Free shipping on orders $75 or more; $7.99 for orders under $75. (some restrictions apply).
Stay safe and healthy over the coming days and be extra kind to one another. Take solace in watching your backyard birds and know that we are getting through this together.
Valerie Sinex, Store Owner